English Courses for Companies
Tailor made English courses to internationalise your business
International House Milan offers company courses both in-school and in-company, specifically designed for the needs of businesses and businessmen. The aim is to transfer knowledge and offer effective tools to communicate effectively and successfully communicate in English in a wide variety of business situations.
The courses, always highly communicative, held by expert CELTA or higher qualified teachers and coordinated by a Director of Studies can have a general content or be designed around the professional needs of the students. English courses for companies include:
- Meeting with the manager in the company to define the purpose and objectives of the courses
- Scheduling of level tests and language needs analyses with our Director of Studies
- Definition of the course programme including the total number of hours and ideal frequency to reach the objectives
The English courses are aimed at people who are in constant contact with native and non native English speakers and whose needs are directly related to their job i.e. having to take part in meetings, giving presentations at conferences, negotiating and representing their company’s image abroad.
During the course IH Milan:
- Periodically checks the students’ progress and takes any necessary corrective actions
- Sends the company monthly attendance/absence reports
- Administers an end of course test with suggestions and advice on how the student could continue studying
- Prepares an end of course report for every student
Besides English and Italian for foreigner’s courses, the school also organises courses in other languages such as French, German, Spanish and Russian.
International House Milan has all the requirements to provide assistance and organise financed projects.