Certificates and Accreditations
International House Milan:
- Is ISO certified in accordance with standard UNIEN9001-2008 (QUA)
- Holds the certificate (presa d’atto) from the Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) with protocol no. 4590
- Is an Authorised Platinum Examination Centre for the Cambridge English Exams for Milan and its surrounding area, the provinces of Cremona, Lodi and Monza-Brianza, and part of the provinces of Como, Lecco and Varese.
- IELTS Test Centre, The International English Language Testing System. IELTS assesses the English language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is the language used.
- IH Milan is an authorised examination centre for the University for Foreigners, Perugia
- Affiliated to IHWO, International House World Organisation, and a member of AISLi, the Italian Association of Language Schools. IHWO and AISLi are associate members of EAQUALS, European Association of Quality Language Services.
- A member of ASILS, Association of Schools of Italian as a Second Language.
- It is accredited by CSN, the Swedish authority that manages student scholarships.
Course for state school teachers
Through AISLi, accredited to train state school teachers, International House Milan is authorised to offer refresher courses, accredited by MIUR (Ministry of Education, Universities and Research), to state school teachers of all levels.