IELTS Test Centre
International House Milan is the first IDP IELTS authorised IELTS test centre in Italy.
With over 30 years’ experience in education, International House Milan is able to offer you a reliable and professional service.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is designed to assess the language ability of people who want to study or work where English is the language of communication. It is the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test with more than 2.7 million tests taken in the last 12 months. More than 9000 organisations in over 140 countries recognise and use IELTS for selection purposes.
In just three hours IELTS allows you to assess all four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
Not sure of your level? Book your free, no strings attached level test, and we will assess your level and advise you accordingly.
Why International House Milan?
- Speaking tests take place in Torre Velasca, in the centre of Milan, on the same day of the written test
- New test venue Istituti De Amicis for written part of the test, MM3 Crocetta
- All the tests – listening, reading, writing and speaking– on the same day
- Last minute enrolment: 4 days before the exam
- Professional and personal assistance
- Group and private preparation courses
Applying for the IELTS test is quick and easy!
You can register to sit an IELTS test online or at our school on 5th floor of Torre Velasca, Milan city-centre (MM Missori). Please visit our “Registering for the test” page for more details.