In the classroom or online: what’s best for you?
International House offers students the possibility of learning Italian in different ways, at different times, and for different purposes.
Do you have time to study during the day? You could choose our morning group courses that will allow you to learn or improve your Italian and at the same time make new friends and discover Italian culture. If you study or work during the day then you could choose our extensive evening group courses, ideal if you want to learn the language over a longer period of time, developing all four language skills.
We also offer an online part-time course for those who are not in Milan or who cannot come to school to attend in person but do not want to give up the quality of our courses.
Finally, remember that International House also offers personalised Italian courses, where you can improve your language knowledge according to your personal needs.
Why choose International House’s Italian courses:
- Because lessons are held in small uniform groups with a maximum of 10 students
- Because the teachers are experienced, highly qualified and hold the International House or equivalent certificate
- Because at International House the communicative lessons are engaging, with scrutiny of grammar
- Because the paces of study can be personalised to ensure effective and lasting learning
- Because during lessons you will learn about Italian culture and interact with fellow students for more effective and lasting learning