The International House Certificate in Teaching Very Young Learners (IHVYL) is an in-service teacher training course and certificate designed to prepare teachers of English as a Foreign Language to teach children between 3 and 6 years old.
Who is the course for?
- Those who teach or wish to teach English as a foreign language to very young children
- Teachers already working in the pre-school environment
- Experienced teachers who want to further develop their skills to teach pre-literate/pre-school students
- Teachers that have had some sort of pre-service training in the teaching of English to adults (IHC/CELTA) or children (IH CYLT – International House Certificate in Teaching Young Learners and Teenagers)
- WHEN: online course starting from June 17th
- TIMETABLE: Wednesdays (17th, 24th June and 1st, 8th, and 15th July) from 9am to 12:15pm
- TOTAL HOURS: 15 hours
- PRE-REQUISITES: Minimum B2 level of English, initial teaching qualification or experience teaching children
- HOW TO ENROL: complete the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- COST: € 350,00* + €2 tax fee (includes IHWO fee for final certificate)
*Our school is a certified member of AISLI, an association accredited to teach state and private school teachers: you can spend your “Buono Scuola” here!