I am so grateful to you: thank you for pushing me beyond my boundaries, for your encouragement, for your guidance and support. It’s been a gruelling learning path, but definitely worth the pain.
Corsi di Inglese individuali
Lezioni personalizzate per aiutarti a raggiungere i tuoi obiettivi
What is DELTA:
- It is proof of your skills and expertise – at the same level as a Master’s study
- It is a highly respected qualification from Cambridge English, part of the University of Cambridge
- The course consists of three different modules that can be taken simultaneously or independently
- Separate certification is awarded for each module
- It is flexible: each module can be taken independently
- Once you have completed all three modules successfully you will become a qualified DELTA teacher
The DELTA modules are:
Understanding language, methodology and resources for teaching
- Next exam: 2 June 2021, enrolment closing date 15 April 2021. External candidates accepted. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to enrol
- Next course: 20 January 2022 – 19 May 2022
- Frequency: Thursday (9am – 1pm)
- Assessment: written exam, two 90 minute papers
Developing professional practice.
- Next course: 29 October 2021 – 13 May 2022
- Frequency: Friday (9am – 1pm)
- portfolio of coursework, including written assignments and assessed teaching practice
- one lesson and one assignment are externally assessed
- Next submission dates 7 June 2021, 6 December 2021. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Option 1: Extending practice and English language teaching specialism
- Option 2: English language teaching management.
- Assessment: extended written assignment (4000-4500 words) externally assessed