Registering for the test is easy!
- Read the Information for Candidates booklet– this contains important information about the test format and the results – and visit our “Important IELTS information”.
- Click on the link above “Book Online Now”.You will be directed to “my.ieltsessentials.com” where you will create a username.
- Please make sure you have a colour scan or photo of your passport or ID document before you start the registration process. The size of the file must not exceed 1.5mb. Anyone applying for an ielts test must provide PASSPORT and fiscal code. If you have Italian citizenship you may also use your identity card, along with your fiscal code.
- Complete the registration and your payment online with Paypal or by bank transfer.
- Alternatively you come to our Milan school (Viale Brenta 27 – MM3 Brenta) and we will help you register online.
- 5 days before the test day, you will receive a confirmation letter via email. Please check your email inbox and junk mail, for any correspondence from us. The confirmation letter will include important test day information and the day and time of your speaking test.
If you are a high school teacher and wish to register students in bulk please email us on ielts.enquiries(@)ihmilano.it for more information.
If you need to speak to one of us, please call on 02 867903 or email us ieltssupport(@)ihmilano.it to make an appointment.
To ensure that language proﬁciency is assessed fairly and objectively, IELTS provides a comprehensive service for test takers who have special requirements including hearing, visual and learning difficulties.
There are two kinds of special arrangements:
- Modified test matersials (modified and enlarged test papers, braille papers, modified listening and speaking tests)
- Administrative arrangements (extra time, supervised breaks, access to technology, equipment and computers, assistance with reading or writing)
Applications for modified test material must be made at least 3 months in advance. Applications which only involve administrative arrangements must be made with at least 8 week’s notice. Each case is considered individually and will need to be accompanied by current medical evidence.
Terms & Conditions
It is important that you read and accept the IELTS test Terms and Conditions when you register for the test. Please read the Information for Candidates carefully. When you sign the application form declaration, you are confirming that you have read and understood the IELTS test terms and conditions and agree to abide by the rules and regulations contained therein.