Ideal if you study or work during the day
The evening group courses are highly appreciated by students who, working or studying in Italy, want to learn the Italian language during their time in Italy. They are extensive evening courses with lessons twice a week, designed for students who work or study during the day and can only attend lessons in the evening. They are also recommended if you want to continue studying Italian after settling into life and business in Milan, moving from an intensive to a longer term extensive course.
The approach is the same as the morning courses, focusing on all 4 language skills, introducing and practising new Italian grammar and vocabulary, sharing and studying cultural aspects, comparing the experiences of students who are either studying at university or working for a company. A language level is normally completed in 12 weeks.
Ideal if you work or study during the day and can come for lessons only in the evening.
- FREQUENCY: twice a week (19.00 – 20.30)
- COURSE LENGTH: 4 weeks
- STARTING DATES (beginners): week of 6 April, week of 14 September
- STARTING DATES (all other levels): every week (suspended in August)
- Small groups with a maximum of 10 students
- End of course certificate
- Price for 4 weeks: € 170 + enrolment fee (€ 30). Ask us about more weeks!
- Enrolment fee includes placement test, end of course certificate, course book, other material handed out during the course, Welcome Pack, access to the school’s books and DVDs.